Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Chapter Chats Instagram

Afternoon everyone!

for those of you who already follow the instagram, Thank You!

for those of you who dont......linky linky!
https://www.instagram.com/chapterchatbooks/

I have included button now on the side bar of the Blog. There is one for Chapter Chats and one for my personal Instagram.

Please feel free to follow one or the other or BOTH!

Since I started the Instagram for the Book Club, I've really only been including updates for each meeting and pictures of the current books.

I would like to start doing a bit more in addition to those normal posts. The thing is I don't really know what you guys would like to see. I also don't want to post to much to were its going to fill up your feed.

Just let me know what kind of stuff you are interested in Book-wise.

Thanks Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment