Sunday, October 25, 2015

Cute Book "Gadgets"

Found some cute Gadgets/Fun Book related items.

******************************************************



First thing is this cute Book Club Member Ornament.


This cute book end, i can picture a silhouette of a tree on the other side


this is too clever. Such a neat idea and I'm sure would look great on a coffee table


It kinda looks like a jar of peanut butter, but i beat it smells great. I love the smell of Books!


I feel like i need one of these. I'm always loaning my books and forgetting who has them.


I could use a few of these. You can write your thoughts or just things you may feel are important on them. I think they would help with those pesky back and forth stories, that way you would lose track of details or even names for that matter.



Last but not least,
This bookmark. I love the Wizard of Oz and the Nostalgic feeling I get from seeing the legs of the Wicked Witch. 

***************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment