Sunday, October 25, 2015

Harry Potter!

I know we all have a love for Harry Potter. I saw this at Books-a-million when it had come out and really wanted to buy it for my collection.

Its an Illustrated version of Sorcerers Stone.  ^_^






I love the style of artwork and the feeling it gives me. Seeing certain scenes and buildings put in to perspective while reading it makes it easier to get sucked in to the story. I think having this at this point in time will help kids of today be able to pick it up and read the story we all grew up with. Kids of today need this in there lives. 

Here's an article i found about the illustrator, its a bit lengthy but found it interesting on what her thoughts were while doing the project.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/what-to-read/harry-potter-illustrated-jim-kay/

No comments:

Post a Comment